Monday, March 5, 2012

Welcome to the new Vertin Photo blog!

Welcome to my new blog!  I'll be sharing our photo shoots, weddings and more on our new blog and welcome you to also connect on Facebook and Pinterest (coming soon!).

For our first post, I share a very special wedding.  I was approached by Sue Savino at the Naples Beach Hotel on behalf of Operation Open Arms to donate my services for a military wedding ceremony. I was honored to be a part of this special occasion.

The Groom Tim had just returned home from his 4th deployment in Iraq, having served ten years so far as a Sargent in the United States Army.  Jeanette, the beautiful bride, got ready at my studio so we were able to shoot some fun images there and on the way to the venue.

Tim and Jeanette were wed on the lawn at The Naples Beach Hotel. Weddings are always incredibly beautiful at this location and the coordinators are wonderful to work with. And to top it all off, we had a gorgeous Naples sunset after the ceremony for our beach photo session.  View some highlights below and check back for more weddings and photo shoots.



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment